The Annual Enrollment Period for Part D and Medicare “Advantage” is October 15 to December 7th. Enrolling into a Part D during this timeframe takes effect on January 1, 2024.
Deadline for 2024 Enrollment is: December 7th Midnight.
Signing up for a new Part D during the Annual Enrollment Period will automatically replace your current Part D effective Jan 1st.
Watch the video walkthrough below. *Please note this video was recorded in 2022, the same dates apply just add 1 year.
If you cannot successfully navigate this site for self-enrollment, fill out the form below and we will contact you.
The Important Points:
1. We do NOT represent ALL of the drug plans in the country. This is on purpose, as we only have chosen to work with certain ones.
2. You must CLICK on the Prescription Drugs Plans tab, otherwise, it defaults to Medicare Advantage on the site. (See video above)
3. The default start date is January 1st if you are signing up during the AEP period (October 15 – December 7). After this period, the default effective date is the 1st of the next month.
4. If you are currently on a Medicare Advantage plan, and sign up for a Part D plan, this will disenroll you from that Medicare Advantage plan. Make sure you first have been approved for a Medicare Supplement, if you are applying for one.
5. Do not re-enroll into the same drug plan you have now, the application will be terminated by the carrier.